How to Apply
- Fill out the online application below and send names and email addresses for two references (one ieiMedia faculty member or another professor, the other a professor or media professional) in the spaces provided. We will email your references a form that takes just two minutes to fill out on your behalf, and we cannot act on your application until at least one of them completes the form.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and considered in the order submitted. Apply early to guarantee admission to the program of your choice. Late applications will be considered if spots are available.
- A $50 processing fee is required with the application. The system will not accept your application without submitting the $50 processing fee via Stripe when finished.
- A deposit of $2,500 ($500 non-refundable) is required within two weeks of acceptance to hold your space in the program. If applying after March 1, payment is due immediately upon acceptance. Full payment is due 30 days after the $2,500 reservation deposit but no later than April 30. If you miss that 30-day deposit deadline, there will be a 2% monthly late charge. For more information about payment and refunds, see our Payment, Cancellation and Refund Policy.
- The program fee for four-week credit bearing programs will vary by destinations with a $450 reduced price if you do not need college credit. Up to $250 “early-bird discount” will be given to all students who pay in full before Jan. 15, 2023. See the Fact Sheet for the specific project for details.
All applicants, except James Madison University students, must fill out this online application. James Madison students should apply through the JMU Center for Global Engagement.
Colorado State University students must first register on the CSU campus for ALL programs. After CSU approval, they must complete the ieiMedia application. (See the Payment, Cancellation and Refund Policy for the payment schedule).
Students enrolled in our programs will get credit through the listed sponsoring universities. Once accepted to a program, students will need to fill out some additional paperwork from the institution offering credit.
If you have questions about this application form, please contact:
Your application will not be considered without the $50 application fee.
By submitting your application and participating in the program you agree to allow ieiMedia to use the work and images you produce during the program for our publicly available media channels and for ieiMedia promotional purposes.