Application Deadline: Rolling admission until programs fill.
How to Apply
- Fill out the online application below and send names and contact information for two references (academic and/or media professional) in the spaces provided. References will be contacted directly.
- A $150 non-refundable processing fee is required with the application; the fee will be returned only if the student is not accepted to the program. The system will not accept your application without submitting the $150 processing fee via PayPal when finished.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and considered in the order submitted. Apply early to guarantee admission to the program of your choice. Late applications will be considered if spots are available. Applicants will be notified within two weeks of their acceptance into the program, unless neither of their references has responded, which is the applicant’s responsibility.
- For more information about payment and refunds, see our Payment, Cancellation and Refund Policy.
- The program fee for all 4-week credit bearing programs is $4,995 — but $450 less if you do not need college credit. A $150 “early-bird discount” will be given to all students who pay in full, by check, postmarked before Jan. 1, 2017.
All applicants, except James Madison University and Rutgers University students, must fill out this online application. James Madison students should apply through the James Madison University Office of International Programs. Rutgers students should apply through the Rutgers University Center for Global Education.
Students enrolled in our programs will get credit through the listed sponsoring universities. Once accepted to a program, students will need to fill out some additional paperwork from the institution offering credit.
When internships are offered, students will pay a program fee of $4,545. Students arrange college credit for internships through their home campus internship office and pay their university’s tuition for a summer course.
Graduate credit is available at all our sites through Gonzaga University. Graduate students should NOT use this online application. For information contact Dr. John Caputo at Caputo@Gonzaga.edu.
Applicants must submit college transcripts (unofficial are OK) to complete their application folder. Send to:
Dr. Michael Dorsher, executive director
608 Hickory Road
Hudson, WI 54016
An application fee of $150 (credited to your program fee) is required with all applications. The application fee, payable via PayPal, is fully refundable if you are not accepted to the program. A non-refundable $350 deposit is required to hold your space in the program. For more information, see our Payment, Cancellation and Refund Policy.
Your application will not be considered without the $150 application fee. If for some reason you are not accepted into the program, your deposit will be promptly returned to you. If accepted to the program, your deposit will be applied to your overall program cost.
Questions: Contact Michael Dorsher at email@example.com
Be sure to complete the application fee via Paypal on the next screen after clicking on the button above.
By submitting your application and participating in the program you agree to allow ieiMedia to use the work and images you produce during the program for our publicly available media channels and for ieiMedia promotional purposes.
ieiMedia Blog: Browse Topics
Latest Blog Posts
- Urbino Program remembers Gwen Ifill’s visit
- ieiMedia faculty to chat on Twitter about studying abroad
- Meet with ieiMedia in Atlanta, Washington and California
- What makes a good travel writer? Meeting readers’ needs for humanity
- Apply by Oct. 4 to be one of 2,800 winners of a Gilman scholarship for study abroad
- ieiMedia announces new executive director, 2017 sites
- Urbino students convey stories through multimedia
Get our Free e-Newsletter
Our Students Get Great Gigs
- Urbino Project – 2016
- Urbino Now Magazine – 2016
- Urbino Project – 2015
- Urbino Now Magazine – 2015
- Urbino Project – 2014
- Urbino Now Magazine – 2014
- Urbino Project – 2013
- Urbino Now iPad App – 2013
- Urbino Project – 2012
- Urbino Now Magazine – 2012
- Urbino Project – 2011
- Urbino Now Magazine – 2011
- Urbino Now Magazine – 2010
- Urbino Project – 2009
- Urbino View Magazine – 2009
- Armagh Project – 2014
- Armagh Project – 2009
- Armagh Project – 2007
- Valencia Project – 2016
- Valencia Project – 2014
- Oslo Project – 2016
- Croatia Project – 2016
- Jerusalem Project – 2015
- Jerusalem Project – 2013
- Istanbul Project – 2015
- Istanbul Project – 2014
- Istanbul Project – 2013
- Istanbul Project – 2012
- Istanbul Stories – 2011
- Faces of Istanbul (Book) – 2011
- Nice Project – 2016
- Nice Project – 2015
- Perpignan Project – 2011
- Perpignan Project – 2010
- Cagli Project – 2008
- Cagli Project – 2007
- Cagli Project – 2006
- Cagli Project – 2005
- Cagli Project – 2004
- Cagli Project – 2003
- Cagli Project – 2002
- Camerano Project – 2006
by Kendall Gilman, James Madison University, Urbino Project 2015