Application Deadline: Rolling admission until programs fill.
How to Apply
- Fill out the online application below and send names and contact information for two references (academic and/or media professional) in the spaces provided. References will be contacted directly.
- A $350 non-refundable deposit is required with the application; the deposit will be returned only if the student is not accepted to the program. The system will not accept your application without submitting the deposit via Paypal when finished.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and considered in the order submitted. Apply early to guarantee admission to the program of your choice. Late applications will be considered if spots are available.
- For more information about payment and refunds, see our Payment, Cancellation and Refund Policy
- The program fee for all 4-week credit bearing programs is $4,995, but $450 less if you do not need college credit.
All applicants, except James Madison University students, must fill out this online application. James Madison students should apply through the James Madison University Office of International Programs.
Students enrolled in our programs will get credit through the listed sponsoring universities. Once accepted to a program, students will need to fill out some additional paperwork from the institution offering credit.
When internships are offered, students will pay a program fee of $4,545. Students arrange college credit for internships through their home campus internship office and pay their university’s tuition for a summer course.
Graduate credit is available at all our sites through Gonzaga University. Do NOT use this online application. For information contact Dr. John Caputo at Caputo@Gonzaga.edu.
Applicants must submit college transcripts (unofficial are OK) to complete their application folder. Send to:
Dr. Michael Dorsher, director of admissions
608 Hickory Road
Hudson, WI 54016
A deposit of $350 (credited to your program fee) is required with all applications. The deposit, payable via Paypal, is fully refundable if you are not accepted to the program. For more information see our Payment, Cancellation and Refund Policy.
Please make sure to complete the deposit payment via Paypal on the next screen after clicking on the “SUBMIT APPLICATION AND DEPOSIT BUTTON”
Your application will not be considered without the $350 deposit. If for some reason you are not accepted into the program, your deposit will be promptly returned to you. If accepted to the program, your deposit will be applied to your overall program cost.
Questions: Contact Andy Ciofalo at email@example.com
ieiMedia Blog: Browse Topics
Latest Blog Posts
- Urbino Students Convey Stories Through Multimedia
- Florence Hip Hop Magazine
- Tips to Maximize Your Summer Europe Travels
- Empathy and Imodium: Advice from Foreign Correspondent Frank Viviano
- Magic Carpet: Q&A With Travel Writing Pro Todd Pitock
- IeiMedia Alumna Nabs International TV Job
- The Armagh Project: A Haven for Writers
Get our Free e-Newsletter
Our Students Get Great Gigs
- Urbino Project – 2016
- Urbino Project – 2015
- Urbino Now Magazine – 2015
- Nice Project – 2015
- Jerusalem Project – 2015
- Istanbul Project – 2015
- Urbino Project – 2014
- Urbino Now Magazine – 2014
- Armagh Project – 2014
- Jerusalem Project – 2014
- Valencia Project – 2014
- Istanbul Project – 2014
- Urbino Project – 2013
- Urbino Now iPad App – 2013
- Istanbul Project – 2013
- Jerusalem Project – 2013
- Urbino Project – 2012
- Urbino Now Magazine – 2012
- Istanbul Project – 2012
- Urbino Project – 2011
- Urbino Now Magazine – 2011
- Perpignan Project – 2011
- Istanbul Stories – 2011
- Faces of Istanbul (Book) – 2011
- Urbino Now Magazine – 2010
- Perpignan Project – 2010
- Urbino Project – 2009
- Armagh Project – 2009
- Urbino View Magazine – 2009
- Cagli Project – 2008
- Armagh Project – 2007
- Cagli Project – 2007
- Camerano Project – 2006
- Cagli Project – 2006
- Cagli Project – 2005
- Cagli Project – 2004
- Cagli Project – 2003
- Cagli Project – 2002
by Patrick Torphy, Emerson College, Jerusalem Project 2014