The application deadline closed on March 1, but some programs still have space. Programs with available space will accept applications until March 30.
Those applying after March 1 will receive a $1,000 scholarship, if you accept enrollment in one of our programs as assigned by us. This scholarship is only available to those who apply after March 1 and who accept the location of our choosing.
How to Apply
- Fill out the online application below and send names and contact information for two references (academic and/or professional) in the spaces provided. References will be contacted directly.
- A $500 non-refundable deposit is required with the application; the deposit will be returned only if the student is not accepted to the program. Immediately after the application is submitted you will pay the deposit via Paypal.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and considered in the order submitted. Apply early to guarantee admission to the program of your choice. Late applications will be considered if spots are available.
- For more information about payment and refunds, see our Payment, Cancellation and Refund Policy
The program fee for all for-credit programs is $4,995. All applicants, except James Madison University students, must fill out this online application. James Madison students should apply through the James Madison University Office of International Programs.
Students enrolled in our programs will get credit through the listed sponsoring universities. Once accepted to a program, students will need to fill out some additional paperwork from the institution offering credit.
Students applying for internships will pay a program fee of $3,995; if college internship credit is needed, students can arrange that through their home campus internship office.
Graduate credit for the Jerusalem program is available at no additional cost (although students will need to do additional work to get graduate credit). For more information about graduate credit there contact Andy Ciofalo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduate credit is available at all our sites through Gonzaga University. Do NOT use this online application. For information contact Dr. John Caputo at Caputo@Gonzaga.edu.
Applicants must submit college transcripts (unofficial okay) to complete their application folders. Send to:
Director of Admissions
4195 Tamiami Trl. S.#102
Venice, FL 34293-5112
A deposit of $500 (credited to your program fee) is required with all applications. The deposit, payable via Paypal, is fully refundable if you are not accepted to the program. For more information see our Payment, Cancellation and Refund Policy.
Please make sure to complete the deposit payment via Paypal on the next screen after clicking on the “SUBMIT APPLICATION AND DEPOSIT BUTTON”
Your application will not be considered without the $500 deposit. If for some reason you are not accepted into the program, your deposit will be promptly returned to you. If accepted to the program, your deposit will be applied to your overall program cost.
Questions: Contact Andy Ciofalo at email@example.com
ieiMedia Blog: Browse Topics
Latest Blog Posts
- Fund Raising for Summer Study Abroad
- Go Anywhere But Here
- Urbino Alumni Find Convergence Approach Useful
- IeiMedia Faculty Chosen for Entrepreneurial Journalism Institute
- PR and Marketing Programs Abroad: An Experiential Vacuum
- Handy Apps for Study-Abroad Students
- Urbino 2013 Website Named EPPY Award Finalist
Get our Free e-Newsletter
Our Students Get Great Gigs
- Urbino Project – 2013
- Urbino Now iPad App – 2013
- Istanbul Project – 2013
- Jerusalem Project – 2013
- Urbino Project – 2012
- Urbino Now Magazine – 2012
- Istanbul Project – 2012
- Urbino Project – 2011
- Urbino Now Magazine – 2011
- Perpignan Project – 2011
- Istanbul Stories – 2011
- Faces of Istanbul (Book) – 2011
- Urbino Now Magazine – 2010
- Perpignan Project – 2010
- Urbino Project – 2009
- Armagh Project – 2009
- Urbino View Magazine – 2009
- Cagli Project – 2008
- Armagh Project – 2007
- Cagli Project – 2007
- Camerano Project – 2006
- Cagli Project – 2006
- Cagli Project – 2005
- Cagli Project – 2004
- Cagli Project – 2003
- Cagli Project – 2002
by Bethany Blakeman, Georgetown University, Urbino Project 2013