Application deadline: rolling admission until programs fill.
How to Apply
- Fill out the online application below and send names and email addresses for two references (one ieiMedia faculty member or another professor, the other a professor or media professional) in the spaces provided. We will email your references a form that takes just two minutes to fill out on your behalf, and we cannot act on your application until at least one of them completes the form.
- A $100 processing fee is required with the application. This fee will be returned to students not accepted into a program, and it will be applied to the program fees of those accepted. The system will not accept your application without submitting the $100 processing fee via PayPal when finished.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and considered in the order submitted. Apply early to guarantee admission to the program of your choice. Late applications will be considered if spots are available. Applicants will be notified of their acceptance into the program by U.S. mail (or email in other countries), so please make sure you list the campus or street address where you receive mail.
- A non-refundable $500 deposit is required within 30 days of acceptance to hold your space in the program. If you miss that 30-day deposit deadline, you must re-apply for the program. For more information about payment and refunds, see ourPayment, Cancellation and Refund Policy.
- The program fee for all four-week credit bearing programs is $4,995 -- but $450 less if you do not need college credit. A $150 “early-bird discount” will be given to all students who pay in full, by check, postmarked before Jan. 15, 2019.
All applicants, except James Madison University students, must fill out this online application. James Madison students should apply through the JMU Center for Global Engagement.
Students enrolled in our programs will get credit through the listed sponsoring universities. Once accepted to a program, students will need to fill out some additional paperwork from the institution offering credit.
When internships are offered, students will pay a program fee of $4,545. Students arrange college credit for internships through their home campus internship office and pay their university’s tuition for a summer course.
If you have questions about this application form, please contact:
Dr. Michael Dorsher, ieiMedia executive director
Your application will not be considered without the $100 application fee.
Be sure to complete the $100 application fee via Paypal on the next screen after clicking on the button above.
By submitting your application and participating in the program you agree to allow ieiMedia to use the work and images you produce during the program for our publicly available media channels and for ieiMedia promotional purposes.