Application Deadline: Rolling admission until programs fill.
How to Apply
- Fill out the online application below and send names and contact information for two references (academic and/or media professional) in the spaces provided. References will be contacted directly.
- A $50 non-refundable processing fee is required with the application; the fee will be returned only if the student is not accepted to the program. The system will not accept your application without submitting the $50 processing fee via PayPal when finished.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and considered in the order submitted. Apply early to guarantee admission to the program of your choice. Late applications will be considered if spots are available. Applicants will be notified within two weeks of their acceptance into the program, unless neither of their references has responded, which is the applicant’s responsibility.
- For more information about payment and refunds, see our Payment, Cancellation and Refund Policy.
- The program fee for all four-week credit bearing programs is $4,995 -- but $450 less if you do not need college credit. A $150 “early-bird discount” will be given to all students who pay in full, by check, postmarked before Jan. 1, 2018.
All applicants, except James Madison University students, must fill out this online application. James Madison students should apply through the JMU Center for Global Engagement.
Students enrolled in our programs will get credit through the listed sponsoring universities. Once accepted to a program, students will need to fill out some additional paperwork from the institution offering credit.
When internships are offered, students will pay a program fee of $4,545. Students arrange college credit for internships through their home campus internship office and pay their university’s tuition for a summer course.
Graduate credit may be available at some sites through Sapienza University of Rome. Graduate students should NOT use this online application. For more information regarding graduate credits/ or noncredit, contact Dr. John Caputo at email@example.com.
Applicants must submit college transcripts (unofficial are OK) to complete their application folder. Send to:
Dr. Michael Dorsher, executive director
608 Hickory Road
Hudson, WI 54016
An application fee of $50 is required with all applications. The application fee, payable via PayPal, is fully refundable if you are not accepted to the program. A non-refundable $500 deposit is required within 30 days of acceptance to hold your space in the program. For more information, see our Payment, Cancellation and Refund Policy.
Your application will not be considered without the $50 application fee.
Questions?: Contact Michael Dorsher at firstname.lastname@example.org; 7151-222-7036,
Be sure to complete the application fee via Paypal on the next screen after clicking on the button above.
By submitting your application and participating in the program you agree to allow ieiMedia to use the work and images you produce during the program for our publicly available media channels and for ieiMedia promotional purposes.