Payment, Cancellation, and Refund Policy
If there are any questions about payments, please email our Accounting department (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Study Abroad programs require extensive, detailed advance planning. Because commitments for hotels, cooperating agencies and organizations are frequently done months in advance of the trip, it is essential that students be aware of their financial commitments when signing up for a program. The refund policy as outlined below will be strictly adhered to in order to ensure consistency and fairness.
- If you decide to withdraw from a program, you must notify our Admissions office (email@example.com) and your program director immediately in writing.
- If you withdraw before March 1, ieiMedia will refund all but $400 and $50 application fee.
- If you withdraw between March 1 and April 1, ieiMedia will refund all but $1,400 and $50 application fee.
- If you withdraw after April 1, none of the fees will be refunded, but you may request a partial credit toward the program tuition for the following year.
- If you require a visa and the visa application is denied, ieiMedia will refund the entire program fee upon receiving proof of visa denial, prior to March 1.
- If a medically certified illness prevents your participation, you will forfeit the application fee plus any payments made on your behalf that are non-recoverable. No refunds can be made after May 1, but you may request a partial credit toward program admission for the following year.
Costs and Payment Schedule
All fees noted below are non-refundable for each program.
January 15, 2024 - $400
March 1, 2024 - $1,000
April 10, 2024 - Final balance due
For the combined Adriatic Italy and Urbino Projects, payments for each program must be made.